Since 1931, Parker School Uniform has been committed to being the best school uniform company for every customer, every time. Parker customers recognize something special, not only in our uniforms, but in the way we do business. We make our uniforms with top-quality materials, impeccable construction, timeless good looks and unrivaled durability. We also provide a level of service that is rare today, from a company firmly committed to a strong set of values.
Every Parker school’s experience is different. That’s because personal, individualized service is at the heart of what we do. However, these experiences do share a common thread — they all draw on the unique advantages of doing business with an industry leader. Those advantages include:
- Eighty years in the school-uniform business, with associates whose combined experience surpasses a thousand years.
- Our promise to have uniforms in-stock. (If not, we will find them, or we will make them. And then we’ll ship them free.)
- Custom manufacturing for special sizes — big or small, short or tall, every child deserves a uniform that fits, and there’s no child we can’t accommodate.
- Twenty-seven well-stocked, year-round retail outlets that deliver four-star service and a personalized fit for every child.
- The largest assortment of styles and sizes in the business, bar none.
- Big-company products and service … small-store attention to each customer.
- Year-round uniform availability, in-store, online, or over the phone.
- End-to-end quality control over every garment.
- Leading-edge styles reflecting the latest trends, courtesy of our in-house design team.
- Decades of experience developing uniform programs for over 1,000 schools.
- A custom website for your school, to enhance and simplify the shopping experience.
- Employees carefully chosen for their commitment to customer service.
Perhaps that’s why the only thing more durable than our uniforms is our relationship with our customers. Among our 800 plus schools and thousands of families, we have an almost unheard-of 98.4 percent retention rate. At Parker, we like to say that we are cut from a different cloth. Contact us soon and find out for yourself.